cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury III <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Training others on Cocoon - suggestions?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:22:56 GMT
Our whole training environment here at DOTech is actually based on
Cocoon.  We write our slides in XML and use Cocoon to transform them
while training into HTML.  It works great and people love it here.  We
also use XSL:FO to transform them to PDF for printing.  It is a little
rough around the edges, but I'll see if I can get the thing hosted on
our company's website.  As a minimum, I can at least get the PDFs up
there later.

Irv