cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Simple example / XML / XSLT In production
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 06:44:42 GMT
Adrian Boston wrote:

> If you want to comment on your xml success in your production systems,
> great, otherwise, drsvp.

Adrian, Robert,

as perhaps has become obvious something like a week ago, we try to
refrain from personal comments other than some light banter on this
list. Cocoon-users has always been a friendly community in the past, and
we'd like to keep it that way.

I see Robert is back, for which I'm happy. But please, let's keep the
spirit high.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org