cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morten Ludvigsen <mor...@2ps.dk>
Subject Re: Building Cocoon 2.1-dev
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:47:40 GMT
Thanks very much for your reply.

I have just tried what you suggested, but the build still does not get
past the init target. It does not look like it even calls javac. If it
did I would expect at least some error messages.

As I said, there is probably something very basic that I have forgotten
to do - this is the first time I try building Cocoon from scratch, and
also the first time I am using Ant.

Regards,

Morten Ludvigsen
2-People Software