cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <Thorsten.Scher...@weidmueller.de>
Subject XSP TransformCustomDate [was: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: xsp-element equivalent to xsl:param?]
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 06:37:29 GMT
Hello everyone,

after all the help I received from you I wrote a little How-to about transforming a custom
date string to a valid Java Date object.

Please have a look at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPTransformCustomDate.

It is more or less the conclusion off the thread "xsp-element equivalent to xsl:param?" and
some other that I have posted in regards to the topic.
I would like to thank especially Andrew Timberlake for being so patient.

Hope that will cut down developing time for you ;-).

King regards