cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Johnson <johns...@mailsnare.net>
Subject Re: Pipeline, or Resource from transformer
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:16:36 GMT
I sent the code to David and Upayavira. It consists of about half a
dozen classes, so I didn't post it all to the list. If people are
interested, I'd be happy to submit it somewhere (cocoondev maybe?).
It's a work in progress, but I'm actively using it in my applications
and it works quite well.
Brian

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 11:28  AM, David Trammell wrote:

> We are using version 2.0.4.
>
> Brian Johnson wrote:
>
>> Almost forgot, are you using 2.0.x or 2.1? There are some small
>> differences in the way the processor is called. I'm pretty sure all
>> the
>> Environment classes are the same. I'm currently using 2.1, but I
>> should
>> have the classes for 2.0.x in CVS.
>>
>> On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 06:59  PM, David Trammell wrote:
>>
>>> Brian,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your response!  I would be interested in looking at
>>> what
>>> you