cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: minimalist
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:04:13 GMT
Here's the skeleton of a document I'm writing about a
procedure that worked for me.  I tried to pass all of
this information via the build scripts, but all I got
back was the prompt (and no build).  I ran everything
by using the Ant that comes with the CVS download of
Cocoon.

Since I currently only have a Win/2000 machine to work
on, the notes have a Windows flavor.  Do the normal
DOS->UNIX translation to get the UNIX version.

If you want to reduce the size of Cocoon, you'll want
to avoid adding -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes as well
as adding the optional libs I put in on steps 2 and 3.

My purpose in putting this together was to build a
sandbox that I could use to experiment with various
Cocoon ideas and prototype applications.

Hopefully I'll get this entire thing written up, as
well as the appropriate 2.04 documentation sometime
soon.

HTH

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .