cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Cranendonk <j.cranend...@emaxx.nl>
Subject minimalist
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:26:25 GMT
I've seen pages on the web on creating a minimal cocoon 2.0 setup
(only the neccecary jar files to run, a sitemap only specifying what the
app you're building needs, absolutely no cocoon samples etc. )
but haven't found one describing how to do this for the cvs development
version, cause I have to put this thing with jars and all under cvs I'd
really like to know how tho :)
what especially interests me is what is the minimal list of jar files needed,
I've tried removing everything that's originally under /optional, but then
things go wrong quite a bit.

Also I wonder what's the best way to build cocoon with as little samples
and sample related files as possible ?

Any help 'd be greatly appreciated.
	Jeroen Cranedonk