cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject XForms - and persistance layer - Xindice or other cleverness
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:00:56 GMT

Is there a well known receipe to generate the JavaBeans which XForms needs
to hold the data for each form ? Or a generic mapper whcih given the xform
data lets me store such directly in Xindice or, through somethign like an
automated SQL mapping, elsewhere ?

What I am looking for is a data definition driven
	- form
	- validation
	- storage construction. Where a change in the data definition,
followed if needed by a purge of the database and a
restructure/rebuild/remake, will drive the (html) forms, table/storage
structs and validation. A recompile of generated java code is fine too.

Data defintion is obviously not to be interpreted too narrow; i.e. it may
have companion definitions for UI or storage hints,

Thanks for your collective wisdom !

Dw