cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon hosting
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:10:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap hosting provider to host a low
volume Cocoon site based on 2.1 dev code.  Does anyone
have any experience with the ones mentioned at the
cocoon hosting page or any others?

Since I'm using 2.1 dev version, I assume it is better
if they are not running Cocoon, since it might
conflict with mine, is this a good assumption?

<you can ignore this>
I've just tried deploying a my cocoon.war file at
lunarpages.com, which twice brought their Resin server
down (same file deploys fine on Tomcat by the way),
which in turn resulted in me being kick out of their
server...
</you can ignore this>

Thanks,
-Alex