cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nesto" <nest...@libero.it>
Subject Session managing problem
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:37:34 GMT
Hi!

I have a problem with the session managing.
I'm trying to write a user interface of an existing system using cocoon as publishing framework.
The system is composed of a set of JSPs that generates xml data from a database.
So the pipelines in the sitemap I wrote are all of this type:

<map:match pattern="*.jsp">
   <map:act type="request">
     <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
     <map:generate type="file" src="http://remoteHost:8080/remoteApp/{../1}.jsp{requestQuery}"
mime-type="text/xml"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/{../1}.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

The REMOTE application manage itself the user sessions, but i don't how i have to modify my
sitemap in order to let client and the remote application exchange session informations.
In this moment the presence of Cocoon between client and Remote App causes the loss of session
information (accessing through IE directly, I can see the correct xml data)

I read the documentation on Cocoon site, and on Wiki, and I found something that looks interesting:
the matchers of type cookie and sessionstate.
But the problem is that I really haven't understand how I can use them.

Thanks for your answers!

Nesto