cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Juraj.Lenhar...@t-systems.com
Subject cocoon & struts together
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:45:45 GMT
Hi,

has someone any experiences with the comosition of struts and cocoon?

I have a middleware on EJB and JCA which connects to some Systems like SAP. On this connects
a webapplication which should be done with with struts. Some areas of this application should
be transformed by cocoon in different outputs. My idea was to run some views with cocoon.
A struts action would connect a pipeline from cocoon and passe the file which has to be transformed
and visualized.

Any suggestions or practices?

Juraj