cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Panna Bodupali" <pan...@bsil.com>
Subject RE: Problem in logicsheets
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:41:32 GMT
Hi All,

This issue is resolved...there was some silly mistake from my side in naming
the xmlns in the logicsheet..

Bye
Panna

-----Original Message-----
From: Panna Bodupali [mailto:pannab@bsil.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:23 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Problem in logicsheets

Hi All,

I am trying to invoke 2 logicsheet in one xsp.

I have defined the logicsheet in the xsp as
<?xml-logicsheet href="logicsheets/dateFormatUtil.xsl",
"logicsheets/getQueryUtil.xsl"?>...is this the correct way of defining 2
logicsheets in an XSP

Defined the xmlns in XSP as
xmlns:formatter = "http://temp/dateFormatUtil/1.0"
xmlns:queryformatter = "http://temp/getQueryUtil/1.0"

Now I want to invoke a function from getQueryUtil logicsheet, by using
test1 = <queryformatter:get-query start='dayStart' end='dayEnd'
producttype='sProductType' column='column' order='order'/>;
it gives me the following error...

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling

but now when i call the same function by using
  test1 = <formatter:get-query start='dayStart' end='dayEnd'
producttype='sProductType' column='column' order='order'/>;
it does not give me any error..

Is it that I am using some wrong syntax while calling the function from
getQueryUtil logicsheet.

Please advice.

Thanks
Panna