cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon Competence Center Updates (WhyWiki?)
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:27:25 GMT

>>> derisor@arcor.de 30/01/2003 04:45:01 >>>

could easily be malicious and log in and erase everything. Are we sure
there isn't a better way to do this?

-- Robert
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Simmons
To: Cocoon Users
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 3:41 AM
Subject: Cocoon Competence Center Updates

Greetings, I have added the following information to the cocoon
competence center page on installing cocoon. Please feel free to review
the following sections and smack me around if I said anything incorrect.
The new sections are.

* Deploying on an application server.
* What is essential?

-- Robert

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."