cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject Re: trouble using xsp input logicsheet in cocoon 2.0.4
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:02:47 GMT
Thanks Chris, I got it mostly working with your information.
A couple of issues, though:

The first issue is that while this works fine:
   <input:get-attribute module="session-attr" as="string" name="attr1" default="(Does not
exist)"/>
this:
   <input:get-attribute-names module="session-attr" as="string"/>
produces this for me:
   org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.IteratorHelper@b1406b
and:
   <input:get-attribute-names module="session-attr" as="xml"/>
produces an error.

The second issue may not be important, but it is strange.
Due to our network setup, I cannot use CVS directly, so I got the updated file
from the "Code Repository" link on "http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/".
Strangly the file "input.xsl" is not listed on this page:
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/?only_with_tag=cocoon_2_0_3_branch
But I did manage to get the file from this link:
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/input.xsl?only_with_tag=cocoon_2_0_3_branch

Tim