cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cocoon User <coc...@eng.gr>
Subject Re: i18n catalogue and sql
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:12:17 GMT
hi martin this is a way to send a parameter inside your xsl file (pretty
good) but i need something else

i want to use a request parameter as a variable inside my sitemap

example

if i have http://../...?locale=el

src="{locale}_data.xml"

point to el_data.xml

(i have do something similar using a action just like in i18n example from
2.1 version of cocoon but i'm wondering if there is another way to do this
without action)

thnx stavros