cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cocoon User <coc...@eng.gr>
Subject Re: Can I use map:aggregate for XSL files?
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 22:32:48 GMT

we have a system that produce web site drived form a xslt collection
we have a core.xsl file and include into this all others usinc
<xsl:include> using relative to core.xsl paths

thats work fine and completly transparent to cocoon. so we can use
this xslt collection with or without cocoon

regard
Stavros Kounis
http://www.osmosis.gr