cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Xiaonan Zheng" <xzh...@csc.com>
Subject deploy cocoon-2.0.3 under WebLogic7.0SP1
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:48:41 GMT
Hi All,

We have an application built upon cocoon-2.0.3 that is running under
Tomcat.  We are in the process to migrate the application to
WebLogic7.0SP1.  I have troubles to deploy cocoon in the war format.
However, if I deploy cocoon in an exploded format, everything looks fine.
I contacted WebLogic support.  Natually, they say this is a cocoon problem,
because cocoon developer hard coded the classpath loading.  Does anybody
experience the same problem?  If you do, can you tell me what exactly the
issue is?  More importantly, is there a way to fix this?  I hate to deploy
our app in an exploded format in production.

Thanks,
Shannon.