cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jakob.dalsga...@neupart.dk
Subject Re: No more DTM IDs are available
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:06:10 GMT
Hi there

Got this one some time ago - I guess some gurus might have a better answer
than me, but here goes:

You probably have an old Xalan in your JDK shadowing the Xalan in Cocoon.
This is due to Java 2 Class Loading. Solution is to add xalan and xerces
to the endorsed lib of your JDK (I am assuming some type of JDK 1.4 here).
See how on: http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing under the subtitle
"Java 1.4 Configuration". Servlet 2.3 Class Loading is another feature
that will help you - but let's leave that for a while since this probably
requires editing the servlet container configuration.

We tried different versions of "System.out.println
(org.apache.xalan.processor.XSLProcessorVersion.S_VERSION)" in an xsp page
to see what version cocoon really ended up using :-)

But "No more DTM ID's" we got rid of by putting the proper xalan and
xerces in the endorsed libs ...

Jakob Dalsgaard
Udvikler
e-mail:   jakob.dalsgaard@neupart.dk