cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: sitemap matcher woes
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:26:42 GMT

Hi Konstantin,
Thanks :) That is exactly what I was looking for. My sitemap looks as
follows:

            <map:match pattern="http:**.*">
                <map:generate src="http:/{1}.{2}"/>
                <map:transform src="/path/to/getRSS.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>

And it can process request such as:
"http://my.xml.server:8080/cocoon/mount/rssfeed/http://www.xmlhack.com/rss.php"

In Peace,
Saqib Ali

                    "Konstantin

                    Piroumian"           To:     <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>

                    <kpiroumian@a        cc:

                    pache.org>           Subject:     Re: sitemap matcher woes

                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    01/17/2003

                    01:47 AM