cocoon-users mailing list archives

From manfred.wei...@rzb.at
Subject Antwort: Re: How to open 2 windows?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:45:44 GMT

Hi!

You are absolut right Niclas, ONE request = ONE response
so the first window must have some Javascript inside which is called by an
onload event in the body tag.
This script opens the second window with the pdf inside.

cheers
Manfred

niclas@hedhman.org am 28.01.2003 10:28:53

Bitte antworten an cocoon-users@xml.apache.org@inet