cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sree A Ratnasinghe <sr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Cocoon with Websphere V5, anyone?
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:20:44 GMT

Hello,
I am new to cocoon and am porting a cocoon app from tomcat  4.1.1.8
to Websphere V5.0.

The app works for the most part after porting. I can successfully serve
html, jsp and xml pages.
However, whenever I try to serve an xsp page (sits in the war file),
I get the following error:

The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:
Failed to execute pipeline.
More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of
file:/c:/ibm/was5/installedApps/sreeserver/coe_war.ear/coe.war/:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
c:\ibm\was5\installedApps\sreeserver\coe_war.ear\coe.war (Access is denied)

The access is denied exception was interesting because java 2 security,
indeed all security is off.

If the same xsp page is renamed to a JSP it will at least attempt to parse
it rather than the access denied exception.

Has anyone run into this?

Thanks,
Sree