cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Reyes" <seyer_drah...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Portal - Coplets / Sunlet
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:27:40 GMT
Hi Carsten,,

this is the google.xml,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<data xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
<cinclude:includexml>
    <cinclude:src>http://www.google.com</cinclude:src>
</cinclude:includexml>
</data>

and this is the sitemap...

<map:match pattern="sppasunlet-onlinesundn.xml">
    <!--
  <map:generate src="http://www.s-und-n.de/aktuelles/news.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="styles/sunLet_sundnNews.xsl"/>
 -->
     <map:generate src="resources/auth/google.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

I have no idea what did i do wrong. I'm soory but what is an xmlizer? xml
serializer? How do i configure the xmlizer?

thanks
richard

<cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>