cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Riegel" <stefan.rie...@telig.de>
Subject Cocoon and Tomcat with a Security Manager
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:54:53 GMT
Hi,

we have to deploy our Cocoon application on a machine running Tomcat with a
Security Manager. It is a Ensim WEBppliance for Linux. It is not possible to
start Tomcat without the -security option.

We did not succeed with the configuration of the catalina.policy file.

Could anybody tell us which entries we should make or which additional
information You need from us to give advice? We are not experienced with
security issues and Tomcat.

Regards
Stefan
--