cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Redirect and unwanted SessionId
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:15:57 GMT

Ok, when the redirect is execute, the encodeRedirectURI() method of the
HttpResponse is called. This method should only append the session id, if
it is a local redirect. However, there are servlet implementations that
always append the session id. Perhaps this is your case?

If you set the log level to debug, you should find something like
"Redirecting to YOUR_URI" and "Sending redirect to YOUR_URI".
The first message is your argument to the redirect and the second is the
version the servlet response created.

HTH
Carsten