cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Multiple matches in a protected resource
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:27:17 GMT

Lionel Crine wrote:

> Hello,
> I use sunrise framework.
> I'd like to protected multiple patterns but I don't know how.
>
> Here is what I tried :
>
> <snip/>
>
> 	<map:match pattern="protected*">
> 	    <map:act type="sunRise_auth">
> 	        <map:parameter name="handler" value="foo_handler"/>
>
> 		<!-- welcome page -->
> 		<map:match pattern="display">
Here is your problem, you first match agains any name starting
with "protected", so for example "protected-page" would match.
Inside you match against the simple name "display", but if
"display" is requested, "protected*" does not match.

So, you have to find a common pattern, for example each page
starting with "protected", then you can change your second
match to "protecteddisplay".

HTH
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler