cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: .Net port of Cocoon
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:41:15 GMT
Andreas,

wait a second:

> I mean no memory leaks in the VM

Memory leaks ? I've got applications in operation for months without having a single hiccup...
aren't you confusing the Servlet
container (say, a buggy verisone of Tomcat) with Cocoon ?

> no complicated superlong configration files

That's the con side of flexibility: I hate those GUI-based administration tools that don't
allow you to do much.

> no VM restarting for debugging

Hmm.... I never restart the Servlet container (not the VM) for debugging: could you please
explain ?

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant