cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: .Net port of Cocoon
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:08:52 GMT

Vadim,

let's get this straight: since Cocoon is composed of many technologies, a Java debugger alone
cannot do the work.

I'd like to debug my XSLT, see the parameters' values as they flow from the sitemap to the
XSLT, check every stage's XML output, set
breakpoints in Actions... and more: this is what an ideal Cocoon debugger should do.

AFAIK, there is no single debugger like this, only a patchwork of debuggers, one for XSLT,
one for Java...

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant