cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: AW: Action Not Adding Values to Sitemap or is it?
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:02:31 GMT
hi julian,

sorry, I haven't worked with XIndice yet. but from looking at the XIndice
sources the NPE seems to be caused by the key being null. as already
mentionend, I'm not into XIndice so I don't know where that key is being
specified (created by your action, maybe?), but perhaps this info helps you
finding the problem.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: cocoon-users-return-45323-m_rolappe=web.de@xml.apache.org
[mailto:cocoon-users-return-45323-m_rolappe=web.de@xml.apache.org]Im
Auftrag von Julian Klein
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Januar 2003 19:08
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Action Not Adding Values to Sitemap or is it?

Marco,

Thanks a lot, I must have overlooked that in the
how-to on the website.  I was wondering if you know
whether or not the new version of Xindice (1.1 Beta)
works over the pseudo protocol.  I have tried, but to
no avail.  The new version must run in Tomcat's
servlet container.  I want to upgrade b/c Xindice does
not reliably send all the documents in a given
collection to the sitemap pipeline.  It seems to throw
a DocumentCache error (I attached the stack trace in
case you may recognize this error).  Also, I attached
my final sitemap snippet b/c it was slightly different
then what you sent (the sitemap parameter reference
for the xindice url/collection had to move back one
map).  Anyway, I really appreciate the help.

-Julian

<final-sitemap-snippet>
   <map:match pattern="view/**">
    	<map:act type="task">
     	  <map:parameter name="method"
value="doAddSubjectsAndMyCategories"/>
     	  <map:parameter name="task-subject-node"
value="Global"/>
          <map:match type="request-parameter"
pattern="xpath">
            <map:generate
src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/tasks/{../../1}#{1}"/>
            <map:transform src="stylesheets/task.xsl">

		<map:parameter name="users" value="{../subjNodes}"/>
		<map:parameter name="categories"
value="{../categories}"/>
	    </map:transform>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
         </map:match>
    <map:generate
src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/tasks/{1}"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/task.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:act>
   </map:match>
</final-sitemap-snippet>

**********************Xindice 1.0 DocumentCache
Error****************

<stacktrace>
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.DocumentCache$CacheKey.equals(DocumentCache.java:171
)
        at
java.util.WeakHashMap.eq(WeakHashMap.java:248)
        at
java.util.WeakHashMap.get(WeakHashMap.java:340)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.DocumentCache.getDocument(DocumentCache.java:79)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.getDocument(Collection.java:711)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$ResultSet.prepareNextNode(X
PathQueryResolver.java:1003)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver$ResultSet.getNextNode(XPath
QueryResolver.java:1042)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.corba.CollectionServant.queryWrapper(CollectionSer
vant.java:385)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.corba.CollectionServant.queryCollection(Collection
Servant.java:425)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.corba.db.CollectionPOA._invoke(CollectionPOA.java:
332)
        at
org.openorb.adapter.poa.POA.dispatch(POA.java:975)
        at
org.openorb.net.AbstractServerRequest.dispatch(AbstractServerRequest.java:75
0)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.serve_request(ServerManagerImpl.java:1467)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.thread_pool_main(ServerManagerImpl.java:14
10)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.access$200(ServerManagerImpl.java:77)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl$PoolThread.run(ServerManagerImpl.java:1557
)
</stacktrace>

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam

http://mailplus.yahoo.com