cocoon-users mailing list archives

From BVK...@janbe.jnj.com
Subject links to powerpoint files work inconsistently
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:19:23 GMT
Hi All,
I have a directory with lots of Powerpoints files that I need to make
downloadable.
I created a page containing all the links to these files.
In the sitemap I added this pipeline:

<map:match pattern="data/presentations/*.ppt">
  <map:read src="data/presentations/{1}.ppt"
mime-type="application/powerpoint"/>
</map:match>

When I click on the links only half of the time I get the presentation in
the browser.  The other half I don't get any data.  This problem is very
inconsistent, even on the same link.

I'm using a CVS HEAD build from 15/5/2002 with JDK1.3.1 and Tomcat 4.0.6 on
Win2000.

Anybody know what this could be and what can be done about this???

Thanks,
Bert