cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kavita Bansal <Kavita.Ban...@intiqua.com>
Subject Refer to request parameter in XSL
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 14:28:48 GMT
Hi

I am trying to refer to the variables I pass in request query string in the
XSL

For achieving it I have done this setting in the sitemap

<map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt" name="xslt" pool-grow="2"
pool-max="32" pool-min="8"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
      <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>
      <use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>
    </map:transformer>

I pass the request in browser as follows:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/home?name=mod2
<http://localhost:8080/cocoon/home?name=mod2>

If I refer to the parameter "name" in the XSL as $name , it gives the
following exception
Could not find variable with the name of mid

Please tell, as to how to refer the request variable in the XSL

Thanx

            INTIQUA International
    Intelligent Solutions, Quality Execution

Note: The information and data contained in this message (and attachments)
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure to any
party or parties apart from the intended recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.