cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kirchhoff, Lars" <Lars.Kirchh...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject xmlform and database
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:22:06 GMT
hello

after using the connection pool from cocoon my
system hangs after a while. This means I try to
call an url and get no response neither a cocoon
error message nor an url not found. The browser
is loading all the time and don't even get an
time out.

I'm using very similar code like described in this
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2002/jw-0920-cocoon-p3.html
article to obtain the connection pool in the
xmlform action.

After I got the connection, I set a bean property,
so I can use the connection within the javabean,
because all my database action is taken place there.

Can somebody give me a hint, how I can debug this or
even better has an idea what can cause this problem.

ciao Lars