cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hong Gia Dinh <hgd...@sdcgrp.com>
Subject i18n more!!!!!!!!! :(
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:59:04 GMT
Hi all

I am deploying my application on JBoss 3.0.4 and jdk 1.4 and cocoon 2.0.4
i can set and change language with static values OK but....!!!!!
when my request sent with unicode value and CR values in the text , the
ressponse always displays error characters and all CR are deleted!!!!!! ???

i dont know how to fix it???? as wella s sometimes it keeps  on confuses
between {../../locale} and {../../../locale}when upgrading cocoon version???
why????? i am nearly dont know how and why those bug, althpough i read all
cocoon examples carefully??

cant you all tell me how to fix those bugs???

All your information are very appreciated!!
thanks a lot much!

GD