cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hong Gia Dinh <hgd...@sdcgrp.com>
Subject RE: i18n again
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:38:22 GMT
Thanks. I had a look there and also applied it!
I have a question, can i have a common.xml and common_xx.xml including
common vocabularies that will be used in many files!! (the example uses
aggregate to get it) but in case i dont use aggregate, so how can i use???
(i dont want to copy and paste common vocabularies in for example
search_xx.xml, edit_xx.xml .  . .)

Thanks a lot in advance
GD

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Piroumian [mailto:kpiroumian@apache.org]
Sent: 14 January 2003 15:35
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: i18n again

Again, please take a look at i18n samples (either in 2.0.3 or 2.1 versions)
and you'll see that it's possible to specify the message catalogue name on
pipeline level, so you can have different pipelines using different message
catalogues. In i18n samples there are two message catalogues:
messages_xx.xml and menu_xx.xml and they are used in different pipelines.

Konstantin