cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Different stylesheets called on runtime?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:27:48 GMT

Well, the good news is that in my opinion (and experience) actions are about
as easy as it gets when extending cocoon.  There's only one method to
implement,
and the only contract you need to code for is to return null if the action
fails
and return a Map of the key-value pairs you need to reference in the sitemap
if
the action is successful. (or any empty map if you don't need to reference
values
in the sitemap).

Ask some specific questions here about what problems you have getting
started.

Geoff Howard