cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Presloading Parts of Cocoon
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:13:45 GMT
that wouldn't apply anymore with the interpreted sitemap would it?  i'm
pretty sure 2.0.4 is using that out of the box.

Robert, the sitemap engine can be configured in cocoon.xconf and there have
been two different implementations to date -- "interpreted" and "compiled".
Interpreted is newer and seems to have general consensus that it's
faster/better.

Geoff