cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Different stylesheets called on runtime?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:27:08 GMT
yes, absolutely - an action can do that.  The easiest way (IMO) is to just
code the java, although they apparently can be written in xsp.  I'd get the
concept first in java, though and then try doing it in xsp if you want.

I'll mark up your original email with some examples of how it would be done.
Sorry I dropped out there for a while - i'm working from home on one phone
line and have been expecting some important calls so trying to stay offline
when not necessary.

Geoff