cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Campbell" <becamp...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon/XSP/ESQL help - Finally
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:01:58 GMT
Finally got it figured out.  Need to let out a big fat D'OH!.  I did not
have my connection pool set up to point to the specific database where my
SP's reside.  Not sure why if found some of them but not others.  Must have
accidently added them to master or another DB.

But I'm wondering if this might have found minor a problem with Cocoon.  The
error I was getting back (several emails below) was something about a weird
syntax error.  I went into the generated class in the work directory, cut
the code and pasted it into a test class.  Instead of using the EsqlQuery
class, I just used CallableStatement, etc.  I immediately got a much more
accurate statement from the JDBC driver.  It wouldn't surprise me if its a
problem/bug in the Microsoft driver but since I got different results by
using the basic java.sql.* classes, I'm wondering if its something else
Cocoon is doing.

Thanks to all, especially Geoff, who helped.

-Brian