cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Campbell" <becamp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cocoon/XSP/ESQL help
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:52:33 GMT
Hope this is the appropriate list for this question.

I have a simple XSP page.  I want to use ESQL to call stored procedures in a
Microsoft SQL Server database.  I've got my connection pool set up
correctly.  I'm able to execute simple select statements and I'm able to
execute a stored procedure that doesn't take any parameters.  But most of my
stored prcedures take parameters.  Can't seem to find any good examples
anywhere.  My code is below.  Anyone able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.

<xsp:page language="java"
		xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
		xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
		xmlns:log="http://apache.org/xsp/log/2.0">
	<root>
		<esql:connection>
			<esql:pool>mpts-pool</esql:pool>

			<esql:execute-query>
				<esql:call>
					{ call sp_DayShift_Report_ListByName ((<esql:parameter direction="in"
  							type="String"><xsp-request:get-parameter
name="sQuerry"/></esql:parameter>) }
				</esql:call>

				<esql:results>
					<esql:row-results>