cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schaper, Christoph" <Christoph.Scha...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: deploy cocoon-2.0.3 under WebLogic7.0SP1
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:54:00 GMT
We successfully deployed cocoon 2.0.4 on WebLogic7.0SP1 as a war file.
With a previous version of either WL or cocoon it does not seem to work.

Christoph

-----Original Message-----
From: Xiaonan Zheng [mailto:xzheng@csc.com]
Sent: 15 January 2003 15:49
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: deploy cocoon-2.0.3 under WebLogic7.0SP1

Hi All,

We have an application built upon cocoon-2.0.3 that is running under
Tomcat.  We are in the process to migrate the application to
WebLogic7.0SP1.  I have troubles to deploy cocoon in the war format.
However, if I deploy cocoon in an exploded format, everything looks fine.
I contacted WebLogic support.  Natually, they say this is a cocoon problem,
because cocoon developer hard coded the classpath loading.  Does anybody
experience the same problem?  If you do, can you tell me what exactly the
issue is?  More importantly, is there a way to fix this?  I hate to deploy
our app in an exploded format in production.

Thanks,
Shannon.

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.