cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject RE: 1001 question aboit Command Line Interface
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:32:06 GMT
Besides setting the path in different lines, like Bertrand explained,
additionally you can use the subst command to shorten the path spec to your
libs, something like: subst x: "path to\WEB-INF\lib".

HTH
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Sösemann
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Sent: 15-1-2003 12:21
Subject: 1001 question aboit Command Line Interface

Hello,

althoug many people have asked question about the cli, I couln't find an
answer to mine.

I want to call the cli. But before I have to add ALL the lib in WEB-INF
my class path.
Because it is a really long classpath I mad a .bat. Running it I get an
error that the line is too long.

I tried nearly everything. Is there a way to set the classpath
directory-wise and not include each .jar?

If you are using the cli, please tell me the steps to  bring it to work.

Rob