cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Guillaume <CGuilla...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject create a taglib
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:04:41 GMT
I'm a relatively new to Cocoon and XSLT, but I've tested the article

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2001-June/016150.html

the example works for me JUST in the case that I add the following lines in
sitemap.xmap

			<map:match pattern="empty-taglib">
				<map:generate type="serverpages"
src="cgi/emptyTag/empty-taglib.xml"/>

	following line needed for me
	---------------------------------------
	-->			<map:transform
src="cgi/emptyTag/empty-taglib.xsl"/>

				<map:serialize type="html"/>
			</map:match>

Is it correct to add this, or should it work without this line?

Thanks in advance
Christophe
* This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
* Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material
within
this email is strictly forbidden.
* Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Asset Management
Systems SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
* An electronic message is not binding on its sender.  Any message referring
* If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately
and delete the original.