cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Johnson <johns...@yahoo.com>
Subject access cocoon as component from transformer
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:33:03 GMT
I have a transformer that sends portions of an xml document through
another sitemap pipeline and inserts the results in the current
pipeline. Under Cocoon 2.0.4, I used the ComponentManager to lookup a
Processor and process a new environment with the xml fragment, but
under Cocoon 2.1 it seems there are a few more processing steps that I
would like to have a separate component handle. I have two questions:
1. Is there a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
or
2. Is there a way to lookup cocoon as a component from the transformer,
or do I need to create my own processor component that handles the
necessary pre- and post- opps on the Environment before it is sent to
the PipelineProcessor?
Thanks.
Brian