cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alireza Fattahi <Alireza.Fatt...@pdpsoft.com>
Subject Standard in creatring xml files
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:41:05 GMT
Hi,

We want to create a web site with 40 pages. The site has typical input forms
and search/search result pages. We want to have some XSL files as the
template for these pages. Of course we should not have 40 xsl files, but 40
xml files. But, how?

Here is an example:
Suppose we have two search result pages that generate these xml files.
1)
<customer>
	<name>Alireza</name>
	<family>Fattahi</family>
</customer>

2)
<product>
	<brand>IBM</brand>
	<price>10,000</price>
</product>

We should create 2 xsl files for parsing if there are 40 files we should
create 40 file! Is it correct?

Is there any guideline that can help us creating a standard for these
typical applications? What standards should be obeyed by (for example) a
typical search result page?

Alireza