cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: [HELP]indent can not be multiply defined at the same import l evel! Old value = no; New value = yes
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 21:02:36 GMT
I'd guess that you have an "include" in one of your XSLTs and that you have
the "indent" attribute set to "no" in the base, and "yes" in the included
stylesheet.  It's not a Cocoon problem, but the parser chokes on it...

Transform Handler:
>  javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: indent can not be multiply
defined at the same import level! Old
> value = no; New value = yes

I see that there's something wrong, but that's all. I don't have any idea
what this message is talking about. I don't know what it is talking about
and WHY, and, more important, what i must DO to correct this error.

Hmmm....., I wonder wheter it's a good idea to tell people what's wrong
instead of telling them what to do to get it up and running ;-).

Please help. Thanx.