cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject [XMLForm] initialization of the model
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:53:00 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to initialize the model of a XMLForm app each time I call this app.
This app is launching from the Cocoon portal, in an authenticated environment.

I have followed the solution coming from the posts in this list (thank you for that). The
solution was to override the getFormModel() method in the Action class to initialize the model
inside.

I've done this but I still have a problem: the initialization is proceeded only the first
time I call the app (the action) and not each time.
What should I do for doing this?
Is there maybe a session problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you