cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: How to open 2 windows?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:24:39 GMT
I agree, but there are occasions that opening two windows is very valid.
You can't post a response to two browser windows at the same time.  The
second window doesn't even exist yet.
You have to open the second window using javascript in the onLoad event of
teh page containing the html.  In the window.open command add the url of
the pdf and your's done.
Don't try to solve everything using the sitemap.  Regular web site building
techniques still apply in Cocoon!

Bert