cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbat...@humanmarkup.org>
Subject Re: Time to go back to JSP. Cocoon just isnt ready.
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:34:22 GMT

Robert,

210 hours in two weeks is like a single man-week IMHO (40 hours). Man
hours are counted in both quality and quantity. Professionals should be
aware of that.

We are also professionals, although still hacking in some room between
everything, but that shows we love our work. We are also consumers and
consumers are able to evaluate.

Most of us have evaluated Cocoon as suitable for OUR needs and we were
right. Other people had less successfull results. They showed the flaws
and either helped fixing or packed and mooved on. They never blamed the
community for their own personal calls and still felt graditute to
people that donate their personal time to build something for the community.

Respect to be respected.

Cheers,

Manos