cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Competence Center Updates
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:12:03 GMT
Hy, Robert;

Thank you very much for the contributions.

I propose to move parts of your contrib into another page.

reasons:

1.) this page deals with deploying cocoon. it should not cover
     essentials of cocoon internals. this is the next story to be
     covered, once cocoon is deployed.

2.) i want this document to be for "beginning beginners", (we used
     to name them nebies ;-). Yes we should prepare a doc, that
     contains your hints and tips, but maybe this is an add on
     page ?

if nobody complains, i will move your contribs to another page, but
keep the super esssentials in the doc (and point to the new pages where
relevant)

is that ok for you Robert?

regards, Hussayn

--