cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier GUCKERT <Olivier.Guck...@inria.fr>
Subject Re: auth problem
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:22:22 GMT

Martin Dulisch a écrit :

> Hi Olivier,
>
> protection works over the 'auth-protect' action. You can use it in any
> pipeline. So you dont need a redirect to protect other pages.
>
> Martin

Ok Martin and thanks

But, if i write :
<map:match pattern="login">
	<map:act type="auth-login">
		<map:parameter name="handler" value="MaProtection"/>
		<map:parameter name="parameter_nom" value="{request-param:nom}"/>
		<map:parameter name="parameter_mot-de-passe"
value="{request-param:mot-de-passe}"/>
		<map:redirect-to uri="annu2.xml"/>
	</map:act>
	<!--L'authentification a échoué -->
	<map:redirect-to uri="login-page"/>
</map:match>

The first seen page after login is always annu2.xml...
And if i don't write the <map:redirect-to uri="annu2.xml"/>, i go back
to the login-page, ...

Or, if i have an other page protected with my handler, it's better for
me to see it without to see the annu2.xml page. And i don't know how to
do that.