cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Using docbook chunk.xsl with cocoon
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:58:45 GMT
Hi Jerome,

you are right, XPathTransformer won't fit your requirements.

I use some stylesheets with xalan:redirect extension for debugging
outputs, so there should not be a problem in general. But I don't know
the exact implementation/usage of xalan redirect in DocBook xsl. I can
imagine that no output is created from the transformation itself, but
only to xalan redirect. This means you have no response to send to the
client.

But why using chunk.xsl on the fly? Are these dynamic data? We use it
for online help for example and the chunk.xsl is used at build time, not
at request/run time.

Regards,

Joerg